Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dream Pop and Atlantic Hearts Sketch #2

This is the new sketch for the Atlantic hearts challenge #2 and I really enjoyed this one as I needed to make toppers for the nurses week treats I was putting together and so these are what I came up with using the sketch and the Dream pop papers from Close to my Heart. I am having so much fun with these papers.  My toppers are 4 1/2 x 3", I used the staples as part of the embellishments.  visit Atlanticheartschallenge to all the great designs.



                                       All product is CTMH unless noted:
                                          Dream Pop papers  (May special )
                                          Z2163  White Daisy cardstock
                                          X5642  Cocoa cardstock

     Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
                                     Have a crafty day!!!
                                        Becky

Rebeccat.ctmh.com
bekah763@aol.com

3 comments:

Darla said...

These turned out wonderful! My family is full of nurses and they all work so very hard all the time. I'm sure these will be very much appreciated.
Thanks for playing along with us.

Michelle Stewart said...

Fabulous, my aunt is also a nurse and she works long hours, and I'm sure all nurses would love to get their hands on these. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us.

PaperDragonFleur said...

Very cool! Thanks for the inspiration for some future party favors.