Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Atlantic Hearts challenge #5

Welcome everyone to challenge number 5, Michelle has come up with a great new sketch this week, I hope you will play along with us, we would love to see what you create with this sketch.
 I am not really sure why all of my pictures of my cute little bee kept coming out dark but this is the best one, I promise this is so much cuter in person.  I pulled out my buzz and bumble papers to make this cute little birthday card.   Be sure to visit Atlantic Hearts to see the other great creations everyone has come up with.

                                 All product used is Close to my Heart unless noted:
                                       X7164B     Buzz and Bumble papers
                                       Z1790      Artiste cartridge
                                       Z2114      Cocoa ink
                                       1386        Black cs
                                       X5931     Champagne cs
                                       Z1754     sparkles black & grey assort.
                                       Z1151     3-D foam
                                       cricut create-a-critter

Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome
                                       Have a crafty day!!!
                                         Becky

1 comment:

Michelle Stewart said...

The bee is super cute, and the card is fabulous.