Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thanks Card and CMS blog hop

These are the cards I made for the people at work for Administraive Assistant day, I needed to make 11 of them so I pulled out a few stamp sets and my new Dotty for you paper pack and had fun. Hope you like them.
All product used is Close to my Heart unless noted:
CC1017 Dotty for You paper pk.---ask me how to get yours for $5.00
C1440 Take a picture My Acrylix stamp
C1494 Card Word Puzzle My Acrylix stamp
D1408 A Little Everything My Acrylix stamp
Z2153 Sweet Leaf ink,    Z2164 Sorbet ink,   Z2105 Black ink

and now for some great news our Copic Marker Scrapbooking design team is having our first ever Blog Hop, and everyone that completes the blog hop will recieve the entire set of Steampunk images for FREE plus One lucky hopper will recieve Copic sketch EX-6
Join us starting on April 27th.


Details on the hop and how to win coming soon.

Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!
Becky

No comments: