Saturday, January 14, 2012

Desk top Display Album Calendar

Next Saturday will be our first workshop of the new year so we will be making these cute little calendars using CTMH My Creations display albums. I want to thank Danica over at the CTMH BB for the template for this. I had some Passages level 2 paper hanging around so I decided to use it for my calendar, these calendars will have pictures on them, I didn't put pictures on this one because am thinking of giving it to someone. I have also discovered that I am a little bit of a paper hoarder so I need to use some of my older papers to get ready for the new papers from the new 2012 Spring/Summer Idea book. I have the new Idea books in and will start mailing them out next week, they go live Feb 1, 2012, those attending the workshop next Saturday will get theirs while there. If you would like a new Idea Book please feel free to shoot me a email at bekah763@aol.com and I will ge one out to you. I hope you like this little calendar. I will list products used at the end of pictures.

Front cover

























All Product is CTMH unless noted:
Z1054 My Creations Display Album
X7126B Passages level 2 paper pk
1388 Colonial white cs
D1436 The Present My Acrylix stamp
Z2114 Cocoa ink
Z2104 Barn red ink
Z1296 Distressing ink chocolate
Z1081 Waxy Flax colonial white
Z1686 Art Philosophy cart for front cover pg 53 sq4 cut at 2.50 and 2.75
Z1391 Clear buttons

Z679 Liquid Glass

Z1151 3-D foam tape

1772 Glue dots

Z1365 Colonial white brads barn red brads

Z1316 Cocoa Ribbon

Z1403 metal Photo hangers

Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.

Have a crafty day!!!

Becky

No comments: