Sunday, December 4, 2011

Vendor Fair Dec.3, 2011

I did a vendor fair Saturday at the Ruckersville Elem school, it turned out to be alot of fun. I met some really nice people. Here are some of the items I made to take with me. This has been a really long week, thankfully I had alot of this done before Monday, as things started to get a little off balance.
All of my coloring is done using the Close to my Heart markers

These are treat bags from the Art Philosophy cartridge cut at 5 1/2", they are filled with the little starlight mints.




These next items are peppermint patties covered with cardstock, I used the 2" scallop punch to cut the bases and then used the Art philosophy cart to cut 1 3/4" circles.




This is another treat box using the art philosophy cart, it cuts the french fry boxes, I put holiday life savers in these. These were cut at 8 1/2"



and of course I had to do a display board the new AP cartridge, wanted to show everything you could get from just one button on the key pad.




and this last little goodie was my give aways for free, I cut these fry boxes at 4" (I think thats right) and place a 1" stamp in them. I didn't have many left when I got back home.



All product is Close to my Heart:

X7145B Believe Level 2 paper paks

D1494 Christmas Cheer My Arylix stamp set

B1381 Holiday Cheer My Acrylix stamp

C1469 December 25th My Acrylix stamp

A1110 A Timber My Acrylix stamp

Z1686 Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge bundle

Z1392 2" Scallop Punch

1274 Holiday red cardstock Z2127 holiday red ink Z2327 holiday red marker

1386 Black cardstock Z2105 black ink

X5635 Topiary cardstock Z2155 topiary ink Z2355 topiary marker

X5761 Sky cardstock Z2194 sky ink Z2394 sky marker
Z2362 Honey marker
Z1103 Cranberry Grosgrain ribbon

Z679 Liquid Glass to hold things together, this is a good adhesive


Thank for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.

Have a crafty day!!!

Becky

Watch for Decembers special coming soon "Rock the Block" you're gonna love this.






No comments: