Thursday, November 24, 2011

Believe Workshop photos

We held the workshop on Tuesday nite and it was alot of fun, Thank you Shannon for once again for opening your home to us. Shannon has this great dining rm table that is perfect crafting. If you would like to join us one month just email me for information. I really enjoy getting together with these ladies and gentlman, and spending the evening crafting, talking, and just having a good time. Thank you guys for being such a wonderful workshop group. All images were colored using the Waterbrush and my Exclusive inks.

This is Miss Cindy with her cards.


Miss Kristen with hers.


Megan with her cards



Miss Shannon with hers, she decided to change a couple of hers up, love the tree.




Miss Tammy with hers,



And Mr. Shaun with his.


All product is Close to my Heart unless noted:


G1030 Believe WOTG Kit

D1494 Christmas Cheer My Acrylix stamp

Hoilday Wishes My Acrylix stamp set

Z2105 Black ink

Z2127 Hoilday red ink
Z2155 Topiary ink

Z2194 Sky ink

1771 Waterbrush


Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.

Have a crafty day!!!

Becky






No comments: