Sunday, November 20, 2011

Believe workshop cards

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, been just a little busy, I am now back on track and will be posting more often. I am excited about Tuesday's up coming workshop we will be using the Believe Wotg kit and a few added stamp sets, at this workshop memebers will learn to use our CTMH inks and the waterbrush to color in images, this is going to be fun. This is a picture of what finnished cards should look like, but I have a couple of people who like to do there own thing so I can't wait to see how everyones cards will look. I will post pictures after the WS.

All product is Close to my Heart unless noted:
G1030 Believe Wotg kit
D1494 Christmas Cheer My Acrylix stamp
CC1015 Holiday Wishes
Z2127 Holiday red exclusive ink
Z2155 Topiary exclusive ink
Z2194 Sky exclusive ink
Z2105 Black exclusive ink
1771 Waterbrush


This little tag was made using the AP cart and Dimensional elements, the paper and ribbon were white before I sprayed it with some of the new little misters I found called Fireworks, I don't know if you can see it well in the picture but the Fireworks leaves a sparkly shimmery shine, it really is cute, I made this tag with my favorite quote stamped on it to go in the smash book I made awhile back. I sprayed two colors on the tag, dandelion and bamboo leaves.

All product is Close to my Heart unless noted:
Z1686 Art Philosophy cartridge, DE Tag from this bundle also
Z2111 Chocolate exclusive ink
Fireworks by TSUKINEKO Dandelion and Bamboo Leaves
ribbon unknown
Life stamp I bought when I was in Hampton.


Don't forget during the month of November when you spend $25.00 in My Acrylix stamp sets you can purchase a new Holiday Wishes stamp set for only $5.oo. Thats a great savings off the full retail price of $17.95, and theres a bonus: many of the images in this set coordinate with our Art Philosophy cricut cartridge. This offer ends November 30. order yours today.
www.ctmh.com/rebeccat

Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!!
Becky

No comments: