Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mischief WS Card

We held the Mischief Workshop on Sept 26, I had meant to post these pictues earlier but I am running a little behind this week, We made the the little treat boxes from the previous post and the card posted here, it was alot of fun. Shaun's mom made a wonderful dinner for us. This picture is the card that Shaun did.

All products are Close to my Heart:
G1029 Mischief kit
C1462 All Hallows Eve
Z2163 White Daisy exclusive ink
Z2124 Grey Flannel exclusive nk
Z891 Versa Mark ink
Z821 Clear Detail Embossing powder
Z555 Craft Heater

This next picture is Shaun holding his finnshed card, after I left Shaun made a few more cards which were posted on facebook. I was very pleased at how well he did, Shaun has attended every workshop that I have held so far and has learned alot and is making many cards now. I very much enjoy waiting to see what he will come up with next. Great job Shaun, keep it up.

Out next workshop will be using the Wonderland WOTG kit, if you would like to join us please email me at bekah763@aol.com for information.

Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!
Becky

No comments: