Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A little gift for me that made my day.

When I got home today I found a small package in the mailbox from Anne-Marie, well I couldn't wait to open it, a while back I had sent her some stamped images of the tiny CTMH Sticky boy and had been waiting to see what she had created with the images, well I was tickled, she had taken these little sticky boys and made magnets, I love them, and she used some of my favorite CTMH colors to color them with. I just had to email her to say thank you and to make sure it was okay for me to share a picture of them with you.
I hope you like them as much as I do.

Thank you so much Anne-Marie, these will be holding notes by my computer.



Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!
Becky

No comments: