Sunday, October 2, 2011

Art Philosophy, Roxie and cupcakes

So this morning I decided to play with the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and I had found some old cardstock that is not good for scrapping or making cards so I decided to make some card size templates for myself. I cut some different card shapes at 4 3/4 and 5 1/4 to see exactly how big or small they are. I also cut out the 2 envelopes tht are on the cartridge, I did these at fit to page so that I would get the biggest size. I wrote on each template the size of card and which envelope they would fit into ( envelope 1, envelope 2, or a standard 4 3/8 x 5 3/4), also noted the page # the card could be found on in the Art Philosophy handbook. These first 2 pictue are of my templates, and since I had the Art Philosophy cart out well I had to make some cards.




These first 2 have no sentiment on them because I am not sure yet if want to use for thinking of you or whatever. The cards were cut at 4 3/4 base and layers were cut at 4 1/2, 4, 2 1/2, 2 1/4, 2, 1 3/4, the little dragonflies were cut at 1 3/4. I used stickles on the dagonflies bodies just for a little bling. The envelopes were cut at 5 1/4 which is the fit to page size. hope you like them.


All product is CTMH unless noted:

X7140B Roxie level 2 paper pk

Z1686 Art Philosophy cartridge
Z1375 Kraft cardstock
Z1151 3-D foam tape

Black grosgrain ribbon
Black Diamond Stickles


These next 2 are also using the AP cart, but with 2 different looks, on the first card, the one on the left, I used the stamp set that comes with the AP cart, the cupcakes were cut at 2 1/2 which is the recommended size listed on the stamp sheet, the one on the right the cupcake is cut at 3 1/2, I used brads to make sprinkles in the icing. The happy birthday is from the AP stamp set. I had no chocolate sparkles so I used a Copic marker to color some clear ones.


All product is CTMH unless noted:

Z1686 Art Philosophy cartridge and stamp set

Z1375 Kraft cardstock

X5642 Chocolate cs Z2111 Chocolate ink

X5640 Blush cs Z2106 Blush ink
Chocolate grosgrain ribbon

Brads Z1364 Green, Z1362 Pink, Z1361 Red

Z1326 Sparkles pink, Z1104 Clear colored with E47 Copic marker

Cupcake patterened paper from the Paper Studio, ( I picked this up somewhere)


Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.

Have a crafty day!!!

Becky






3 comments:

Mimi said...

Just popped over from FB. I am loving this cartridge and so might have to cave!!!! I am in the process of lining up "crafty peeps" to join me on my 60th BD Blog Hop in November. I have looked yet to see if your email is listed, but is this something you would like to do?

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
cbarwick@comcast.net

Darla said...

Love the cards!! Great idea with the templates too!!

Kerry T said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for the inspiration.
Kerry

http://mommakcrafts.blogspot.com