Monday, September 5, 2011

Roxie and Art Philosophy

Good evening everyone, I hope you all had a nice holiday weekend. I did a little crafting this weekend. These first cards were made using the new roxie papers and the little flowers are from the Art Philosophy cartridge and were cut at 2 1/2" and 2 3/4, leaves were cut at 1" I also did 2 cards today for the CMS design team, will post these later.

All products are CTMH unless noted:
X7140B Roxie level 2 papers
Z1686 Art Philosopy cricut cart
D1306 Treasure Life My Acrylix stamp
X5908 bright red & pink cardstock shade pack
5571 Grey Wool cs Z2125 Grey Wool ink
Z1336 Opaques Pearl


On Saturday I went to Eleanor's house where I showed her and Sonnie how to make the Roxie card above, Sonnie then showed us how to make this card. I don't know the name the stamp set we used, I do know it was from Stampin up. This was fun to make.

1281 Orange CTMH cardstock (retired)
Stampin up stamps
Tim Holtz distress inks
Ribbon unknown

I hope you like these.
Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.

Have a crafty day!!!
Becky

1 comment:

Darla said...

Fantastic cards!!!