Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bundled buddies and Gnome garden

I have been doing a little crafting this weekend, this first one is a card from the Bundled Buddies My Acrylix stamp set from CTMH, this is the cutest stamp set, I couldn't wait to get it to play with. The white daisy cs is textured (now retired) I tore it in to try to make it look like drifted snow. I then edged it with stickles. All of my little critters were colored with coloring pencils and gamsol.

All product is Close to my Heart unless noted:
C1472 Bundled Buddies My Acrylix stamp set
1381 White Daisy cs
X5761 Sky cs
Z2105 Black ink
3505 Watercolor pencils
Stickles diamond
Gamsol-The Craft House

This next card is for a very special young man by the name of Trent, who is currently at John Hopkins, you can read more about Trent on facebook at Prayers for Trent Williams. Trent loves pandas so I had to make him a card full of them, there is also a tiny one on the inside.

All products are CTMH unless noted:
X5761 Sky cs
X5639 Sweet Leaf cs
1386 Black cs
1381 White daisy cs
X5764 Pear cs
X5635 Topiary cs
Z1367 Basic Assortment bitty brads white
Black ribbon
Cricut cartridge Pagoda

And this last item, my friend Tammy came down today and brought her new Cinch to play with, I have a Bind-it-all, but I really liked the Cinch, it was so easy to use and I didn't make any booboos like I do with the BIA every now and then. LOL. We made these cute little 6 x 6 books, Tammy's is on the left and mine is on right. I could have done a little better with my cover but I started to do one thing and ended with another, so the cover isn't perfect but thats ok its for me.

All product is CTMH unless noted:
1381 White Daisy cs
C1470 Gnome Garden My Acrylix stamp set
CC1014 Pair-A-Phrase My Acrylix stamp set
Z2194 Sky ink, Z2197 Pear ink, Z2140 Outdoor Denim ink, Z2161 Petal ink
Copics-I cleaned up before I wrote the colors down :(
Cinch and wires

I hope you like the new items, the My Acrylix stamp sets are from the new 2011 Autumn/Winter Idea Book, if you would like a copy just email me at bekah763@aol.com and I will get one to you.

Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!
Becky


1 comment:

Darla said...

Beautiful!! Great job!
Can I ask which you would buy if you didn't have the BIA now after using both it and the cinch???