Sunday, August 14, 2011

Art Philosophy flowers and some Scrapbook pgs

I was going to see Eleanor and Sonnie yesterday and wanted to take them a little something including the new Idea Book so I sat down Friday nite and worked on some of the flowers from the new CTMH Art Philosophy cart, these flowers are so easy to make. I also used the cart to make little gift bags to put these in and made them a little french fry holder to put a gift card in, just was in a hurry yesterday and forgot to take pictures of them, so I will make more and post later. So I hope you like these.
These first flowers were cut at 3" and 3 1/4"


This second set I cut in white daisy and sponged the edges with smoothie ink. These were cut at 3 1/4"



and I don't know why this one came out blurry. These were cut at 3"



This next is just to show which page the flowers I cut were on.


Z1686 CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge

1381 White daisy cs

Z2196 Smoothie ink

Z726 Sponge Dauber


Ginger's Scrapbook:
These next pictures are a few from a scrapbook that I just finished for Ginger, she just retired from the hopsital as a teacher and we all gave her a great party at a friends out in the country. I did a 20pg album for her, but decided to only show a few pages here. Hope you like them.








Z1686 CTMH Art Philosophy cart
X5646 Vanilla cream cs

X7111B Moon Doggie level 2 papers (retired)

Z1369 Red Assortment buttons (cranberry)

Z1081 Colonial white waxy flax

Z1151 3-D foam tape

Cricut cartridges--- Lifes a beach, From my Kitchen, Lyical letters.

Copics--R37, C1




Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.

Have a crafty day!!!

Becky









No comments: