Thursday, August 4, 2011

Art Philosophy Cartridge and Mayberry papers

I was so happy when I got home today and found my order with my new CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cartridge here, so after doing everything around here that I had to do I sat down and made a simple little card using Art Philosophy and Mayberry papers. I am listing my cut sizes and pg #'s for the cricut cuts.
The flowers were cut at 1 1/2" and 2" and are on pg 29, the flowers stems were cut at 3" and are on pg 57,
Tag was cut at 1" and 1 /2". The smallest flower was popped up.
I hope you like this card.




All products are CTMH unless noted:
Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy collection
X7136B Mayberry level 2 papers
D1187 For Every Occasion My Acrylix stamp set
Z2114 Cocoa ink
Z1151 3-D foam Tape

To order your Cricut Art Philosophy Collection visit www.Rebeccat.myctmh.com or email me at bekah763@aol.com

Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!
Becky

No comments: