Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chairs to You May SOTM

I did these two cards using the May stamp of the month Chairs to You, I wasn't sure about this stamp when I first recieved it or how I was going to use it, but I like how these cards turned out, hope you like them too, thanks to ladies at CTMH for inspiration.


The second card here has thinking of you on the inside. I stamped the chair on a piece of B&T paper from the sophia kit and cut out the chair. I placed small gold pearls to look like buttons on the chair.

All products used are Close to my Heart unless noted:
D1456 Chairs to You May sotm
X7131B Sophia level 2 papers
1381 White Daisy cs
Z578 corner rounder
Z1369 Red Assortment buttons (cranberry)
3174 Blending pen
Z2116 Cranberry exclusive ink
3505 Watercolor pencils--brown bag, chocolate, desert sand, cranberry

Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.

Have a crafty day!!!
Becky

No comments: