Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birthday & Sympathy cards with C1395

I have gotton a little behind on my cards lately so I figured this would be a good weekend for working in my scrapbook room, I spent yesterday cleaning and made a couple of cards and I have spent this morning working on more cards. The ones in this post are some from today. Most of the time I try do only one of a kind cards and not sets, but I have a few birthdays coming up and thought a set would be good, as for the set of sympathy cards well things have been a little sad at work lately. I will have s second post later with more cards.




I wanted something nice but simply for these sympathy cards, I decided to go with just the black and white and I liked how they turned out.


All products are Close to my Heart unless noted:

C1395 Enjoy Every Moment

D1476 Card Chatter-Sympathy

D1475 Card Chatter-Birthday

Z2105 Black exclusive ink

1381 White Daisy cs

1386 Black cs

1225 Sunny Yellow cs, Z2352 Sunny Yellow marker

Z1336 Opaques Pearl

Z1335 Opaques Licorice


Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafy day!!!

Becky

No comments: