Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sophia WOTG kit

So this first picture is not a Sophia layout, it is Hunter who found out for the first time Sunday that the birdbath had water in it, he had a ball playing in it, by the time he was done there was no water in the birdbath, he was wearing it all. I will be scrapbooking these pictures in a few days.

These next pictures are from the Sophia WOTG kit that we are using at the April card workshop, I used the papers to do 8x8 pages for a small scrapbook that someone wants to give as a present. I hope you like them, they are layouts from the Magic book, but resized smaller. I still have 2 more pgs that I don't have photos of.








All products are Close to my Heart unless noted:
G1019 Sophia WOTG kit
Z2128 Hollyhock ink
Z2123 Goldrush ink
Z2197 Pear ink
Z1339 Pear mini-medley accents collection
9033 Wishes book
Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome
Have a crafty day!!!!
Becky

No comments: