Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hope for Japan

Hope for Japan..

We've all been reeling from the images of the tragedy and devastation in Japan. If your looking
for an easy, real, practical way to help relief efforts than I invite you to give me a call, email me or visit my website http://www.Rebeccat.myctmh.com to get a special My Acrylix stamp set that our Founder and Ceo Jeanette Lynton has designed.



Typically, our A-sized sets sell for $7.95/$8.95can, but the "Hope for Japan" set will be available though April 30, 2011 for just $5.00--and Close to my Heart will donate 100% of the profits to the American Red Cross to benefit relief efforts in Japan.
If we all do a little, together we can do a lot.
Lets show our support and together, provide real HOPE for Japan.
Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!
Becky

No comments: