Monday, February 28, 2011

FREE My Acrylix Blocks during March



At Close to my Heart, we know we've got the best clear stamps and blocks-and we'll prove it! During March, when you buy your favorite My Acrylix stamps, we'll give you a FREE My Arylix Block. Not only will you have the best stamps on the block, you'll have the best block, too!


Just purchase $25.00 in stamps and you can choose from two of our most versatile block sizes: 3"x3" (Y1006) or 2" x 6 1/2" (Y1010).





Ask me for an Idea Book today so you can start shopping or visit my web site at http://www.Rebeccat.myctmh.com/.



Offer valid March 1-31, 2011. Limit one Free My Acrylix block per order per customer. Qualifying stamp purchass include A,B,C,D, and E sized stamp sets.
WOTG are excluded

Thanks for stopping by and rememeber comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!!
Becky

No comments: