Sunday, February 27, 2011

Diaper cakes and more

My hand still has stitches in it so I can not color or stamp yet, just a couple more days and hello stamps and Copics. I have a baby shower coming up soon for a couple of ladies at work, one is having a boy and the other a girl, so I wanted to try to do diaper cakes and after watching some videos on youtube.com I decided to try my hand at it, I like the way they came, I hope you do.


The diapers, toys, socks, 1" ribbon came from Walmart
the pacifers, wash clothes, bottles came from the dollar store.
the bottles are in the center of the cakes

This next is a layout I did of Calvin and Hunter, Meagan took him to visit his granddad and he loved all the big trucks.

X7128A Olivia
E1002 Rustic Alphabet
D1232 Nature's Vein
Z2104 Barn Red ink
Z726 sponge daubers
Z1151 3-D foam tape
This final one is a save the date for one of the ladies that is retiring this yr. This was fun to make, I finnished this one 2 days before my surgery.

1226 Watermelon cs (retired)
1381 White Daisy cs
X5764 Pear cs
1395 Vellum paper
Cricut carts --From my Kitchen and Lifes a Beach
Copic marker R29
and to make the salt on the glass I used MS Mica Flakes

Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!!
Becky

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Diaper Cakes!!!!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!