Sunday, July 25, 2010

X7115B Jingle level 2

I had wanted to spend my weekend catching up on some scrapbooking, due to the printer and I not getting along to well, I couldn't print out any pictures so while looking at the CTMH bullentin boards I came across an idea by Chris over at creatingwithchris.blogspot.com. So I made a few of these to give out to people, I used the same papers as Chris mainly because I had alot of it sitting here, the layout is a little different as are the front cover and 3x3 card, and I added ribbon to mine.

This picture the inside.

a better look at the contents


what is written on the 6x6 cs, this came from an idea by Jennifer. there is enough room in the folders that I can also include a SOTM flyer in them.

All products are Close to my Heart.
X7115B Jingle level 2
D1244 Snow Friends
D1438 Circle of Love
Z209 White Daisy Organdy ribbon
1272 Cranberry cs Z2116 cranberry ink Z2316 cranberry marker
X5752 Juniper cs Z2165 juniper ink Z2365 juniper marker
Z2111 Chocolate ink Z2311 chocolate marker
Z2366 Tulip marker
Z2362 Honey marker
Z679 Liquid Glass
Z134 Prisma Glitter
Z1151 3-D foam
And thanks to the Bow Easy because I don't do so good at making bows.


Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day !!
Becky

1 comment:

Pedro's Nena said...

Wow! That is rally nice looking. Glad your printer went down ;)