Sunday, June 6, 2010

more sale things

Todays items are the Everyday card kit, Tickled Pink kit, Felicity collection, these are all CTMH and are no longer available though the company, they were limited time.




The paper is 4x6 and put out by postit and already has sticky on back, you can use them on the fridge or put in scrapbooks


The next is Pearl Ex that has been opened but never used.



This stamp set is from inkadinkado,




and then last but not least we have this Blackboard album.



Remember to stroll on down though earlier post I still have things left to sell. All of the items will fit in one box so if you want to make me a serious offer and take everything please email me.
I have new cards and scrapbook pages that I have done and will post later.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a crafty day!
Becky











1 comment:

Courtney Milburn said...

Would you be willing to trade for the tickled pink set? I have the following all NIP.

Stamps:
D1406 True Friends
B1336 Somethin' Special

Paper:
Twitterpated Level 1

Other:
Z2160 Twilight Exclusive Ink Pad